Join the conversation! Follow me on Twitter @CrispinKatie and join the family on Facebook at The Cider Kitchen!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Crisp Cucumber

Ready for some refreshment? I always am. So this one's for you and me, cheers! 
Crisp Cucumber: (makes one drink) 
1.5 oz. Hendrick's Gin
Cucumber
Lime 
 1) In a large mixing glass; combine 2 slices of cucumber and squeeze and drop in 3 lime wedges. 
     (See pic below for size) Muddle together until the cucumber breaks down a little. 
2) Fill the mixing glass with ice and top with 1.5 oz. gin and 3 oz. Crispin.
3) Give the glass a quick shake and serve one of two ways:
     -For a refined look; strain the mixture into a cocktail glass with chipped ice and a couple 
      slices of cucumber and lime. 
     -For less work; insert straw and drink. 
4) Garnish with a lime wheel and slice of cucumber. Well done. 


Chipped ice is fancy and that's a fact. 



Well I hope you've enjoyed this cocktail hour with me. Stayed tuned for more great food, drinks, and sweets- I'm planning on a busy summer! Sign up for emails when I post or be my new bff and follow this blog. If you're into stalking you can also follow me on Twitter @CrispinKatie, just kidding, but seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment