Join the conversation! Follow me on Twitter @CrispinKatie and join the family on Facebook at The Cider Kitchen!

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Vincent's Cidre Dinner

Ok, so I hardly ever post about what's to come, but I'm just so excited about this upcoming dinner here in Minneapolis that I'm going to lose my cool. So I decided I had to share, in hopes that maybe some of you that see this would be able to come too, because let's be honest; after watching this who isn't drooling in anticipation...am I right? 
If you can make it you should. But call now because from what I hear reservations are filling up quickly! More info here or call (612) 630-1189
After the dinner I will be posting pictures, the final video from this awesome project headed by Bolster
and quite possibly some Q&A with Vincent Francoual himself...wouldn't I be so lucky! 
Hope to see you there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment